Expanding on the popularity of the I35 LC, we now offer our deluxe ivoroid fingerboard and peghead binding and ivoroid "top hat" knobs and pickup rings on the I35 LC Deluxe. Comprised of both our in-house custom laminate recipe and our handmade ivoroid appointments, this guitar is truly a unique Collings creation. With a balanced and articulate tone due to its laminate construction, the I35 LC Deluxe now offers a strikingly elegant appearance to match its great sound.
Standard Features Include:
- Select figured maple semi-hollow laminate body
- Inset maple center block and mahogany neck
- Ivoroid top/back/neck/peghead binding
- Slim contour F-holes
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Single-bound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 frets, neck joins the body at the 19th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Custom ivoroid pickup rings and top hat knobs
- Dual Lollar low-wind Imperial humbuckers
- 1950's Style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Xicon caps
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Tonepros AVR-II bridge and tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
more custom electric guitar options
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 17 5/8"
- Body Depth at Side: 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Total Length: 40"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Factory Strings: D' Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Recommended Gauges: