The MF Deluxe provides upscale features like grained ivoroid neck and peghead binding, an ivoroid bound pickguard and glossy nitrocellulose lacquer top. With a fully carved Adirondack spruce top and maple back and sides, the MF Deluxe is built with the same quality construction as our fully-appointed models. These instruments produce the rich, woody tone that one would expect from a professional quality mandolin at an affordable price.
Standard Features Include:
- Select Adirondack spruce top
- Select figured maple back, sides and neck
- Parallel tone bar bracing
- Grained ivoroid bound ebony pickguard
- Grained ivoroid top, neck & peghead binding
- Satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish w/gloss top
- Florentine-style headstock
- 13 Degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Ebony fingerboard
- Mortise and tenon neck joint
- 22-frets, neck joins the body at the 15th fret
- V shaped neck profile with 1 9/16" string spacing
- 5 1/2"-11 5/8" Compound fingerboard radius
- 1 1/8" Bone nut
- 13 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Custom adjustable floating ebony bridge
- Collings original one-piece nickel tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh tuners with black or pearl buttons and 1:14 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario J-74 (.011"-.040")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by TKL
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 12 7/8"
- Body Depth at Side: 1 13/16"
- Lower Bout Width: 9 15/16"
- Total Length: 27 7/16"
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Factory Strings: D' Addario J-74 (.011"-.040")
- Recommended Gauges: