With fully-hollow laminate construction, a single Lollar Charlie Christian pickup, and an archtop-style floating tailipiece and bridge, the Eastside LC archtop has been designed with vintage tone in mind for the professional jazz player. Now available with upscale appointments, the Eastside LC Deluxe features a bound neck and peghead along with our custom ebony "top-hat" knobs.
Standard Features Include:
- Select figured maple laminate body & mahogany neck
- 16" fully hollow construction with parallel bracing
- Aged white ABS top/back/neck/peghead binding
- Bound S-Holes
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Deluxe flared "Haircut" bound headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Archtop mortise and tenon neck joint
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Black phenolic pickup ring and ebony top hat knobs
- Single Lollar Charlie Christian pickup
- Modern wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone capacitors
- Custom floating ebony bridge and tailpiece
- Switchcraft output jack
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario (.012"-.052" wound G)
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
more custom electric guitar options
Living Machines: The Art and Craft Behind Collings Electric Guitars
As Bill Collings will tell you, "it's not about the tools, it's the mentality of the people building the guitars that counts."
- Body Length: 20 1/4"
- Body Depth at Side: 2 1/2"
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Total Length: 42 5/8"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Factory Strings: D' Addario (.012"-.052" (wound G-string))
- Recommended Gauges:
- Interview: The ToneQuest Report - Collings Electrics