Forging into new sonic territory for the Collings electric line, we are proud to announce the 360 ST. Featuring three Blackface pickups from Jason Lollar under custom contoured Bakelite covers, a Gotoh tremolo bridge and a choice of ash or alder body woods, the 360 ST explores the tonal potential of this classic configuration.
The 360 ST pairs the comfortable offset contours and set neck of our 360 model with a new vintage inspired soft V neck profile. The Gotoh tremolo bridge pivots on a two point fulcrum and a new Delrin nut material enables controlled, tuning-stable string bends. A new control layout brings the volume control and 5-position switch up within easy reach for volume swells and quick pickup-position changes. Its long 25.5" scale length creates a snappy string attack that when combined with the chiming musicality of single coils, makes for a beautifully dynamic and responsive instrument with ringing sustain.
Standard Features Include:
- Solid ash or alder body with figured maple neck
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Soft "V" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Delrin nut
- 25 1/2" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Custom Bakelite pickup covers and black or amber top hat knobs
- Three Lollar "Blackface" single-coil pickups
- Single volume, single tone, 5-way selector wiring scheme
- CTS 250K pots and Xicon caps
- Switchcraft selector switch and output jack
- Gotoh tremolo bridge
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EXL-110 (.010"-.046")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
more custom electric guitar options
Living Machines: The Art and Craft Behind Collings Electric Guitars
As Bill Collings will tell you, "it's not about the tools, it's the mentality of the people building the guitars that counts."
- Body Length: 17 5/8"
- Body Depth at Side: 1 3/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 13 1/4"
- Total Length: 38 7/8"
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Factory Strings: D' Addario EXL-110 (.010"-.046")
- Recommended Gauges: