With fully-hollow laminate construction, a single Lollar Imperial humbucker, and archtop style tailipiece/bridge, the Eastside LC has been designed with vintage tone in mind for the professional jazz player.
Standard Features Include:
- Select figured maple laminate body & mahogany neck
- 16" fully hollow construction w/parallel bracing
- Aged white top/back binding
- Graceful unbound S-Holes
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood or ebony fingerboard
- Archtop mortise and tenon neck joint
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Black or cream pickup rings and black or amber top hat knobs
- Single Lollar Imperial humbucker
- Modern wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Xicon caps
- Custom floating ebony bridge and tailpiece
- Switchcraft output jack
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario (.012"-.052" wound G)
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
more custom electric guitar options
Mitch Watkins - Collings Eastside LC
Guitarist/producer Mitch Watkins plays "All The Things You Are" on a Collings Eastside LC (through a '63 Fender Vibrolux).
Mitch Watkins - Collings Eastside LC (Part 2)
Guitarist/producer Mitch Watkins plays jazz on a Collings Eastside LC. The audio used for this video comes from a mic'd '63 Fender Vibrolux amp blended with the signal from an Audio Technica 4033 condenser microphone placed in front of the guitar.
- Body Length: 20 1/4"
- Body Depth at Side: 2 1/2"
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Total Length: 42 5/8"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Factory Strings: D' Addario (.012"-.052" (wound G-string))
- Recommended Gauges: