The UT2 K is our gloss lacquer finish tenor model with increased appointments. With solid Koa top, back and side wood, the UT2 K comes standard with the Collings trademark ''haircut'' peghead shape and ivoroid body binding with black/white purfling.
Standard Features Include:
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- Rosewood peghead overlay with inlaid ivoroid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Mortise and tenon neck joint
- Premium figured koa body with mahogany neck
- Ivoroid top/back binding & black/white purfling
- Ivoroid and wood nitrite strip rosette
- High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 19 Frets, neck joins the body at the 13th fret
- "C" shape neck and 1.73" string spacing
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 3/8" Bone nut
- 17" Scale length
- Narrow 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Pegheds tuners with 4:1 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - Savarez (.57mm, .69mm, .81mm, .57mm)
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Geared tuning pegs
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Depth at Side: 2 3/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 8 5/8"
- Total Length: 26 1/2"
- Scale Length: 17"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 3/8"
- Factory Strings: Savarez (.57mm, .69mm, .81mm, .57mm)
- Recommended Gauges: