The UC2 is our gloss lacquer finish concert model with increased appointments. With solid Honduran mahogany top, back and side wood, the UC2 comes standard with the Collings trademark ''haircut'' peghead shape and tortoise body binding with black/white purfling.
Standard Features Include:
- Select mahogany body and neck
- Tortoise-style top/back binding & black/white purfling
- Tortoise and wood nitrite strip rosette
- High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Rosewood peghead overlay with inlaid ivoroid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Mortise and tenon neck joint
- 18 Frets, neck joins the body at the 12th fret
- "C" shape neck and 1.73" string spacing
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 3/8" Bone nut
- 15" Scale length
- Narrow 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Pegheds tuners with 4:1 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Geared tuning pegs
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 11"
- Body Depth at Side: 2 13/16"
- Lower Bout Width: 7 1/2"
- Total Length: 24"
- Scale Length: 15"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 3/8"
- Factory Strings: Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
- Recommended Gauges: