The UC1 is our entry-level satin lacquer finish concert model with simplified appointments. But don't let the ''entry-level'' part fool you - it's built with the same quality construction as our higher end models. With solid Honduran mahogany top, back and side wood, the UC1 is undoubtedly one of the finest professional concert ukes available in its price range.
Standard Features Include:
- Select mahogany body and neck
- Tortoise and wood nitrite strip rosette
- Satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound traditional "Single-Point" headstock
- Rosewood peghead overlay with inlaid ivoroid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Mortise and tenon neck joint
- 18 Frets, neck joins the body at the 12th fret
- "C" shape neck and 1.73" string spacing
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 3/8" Bone nut
- 15" Scale length
- Narrow 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Pegheds tuners with 4:1 ratio
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Geared tuning pegs
- Recommended string gauge - Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
No multimedia is currently available for this instrument.
- Body Length: 11"
- Body Depth at Side: 2 13/16"
- Lower Bout Width: 7 1/2"
- Total Length: 24"
- Scale Length: 15"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 3/8"
- Factory Strings: Savarez (.62mm, .74mm, .86mm, .62mm)
- Recommended Gauges: